The Lead Designer is responsible for successfully leading the execution of luxury residential interior design projects under the direction of the Design Director. The Lead Designer’s responsibilities include:
- Manage all assigned projects from design concept phase through installation, including but not limited to: oversee development of CAD drawings, sourcing, procurement, scheduling, and negotiating.
- Work directly with the design team to create presentations that include floorplans, elevations, materials selections, color palettes, lighting, furniture, accessories, and more
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients, builders and other project stakeholders
- Work with outside vendors to source all materials, furniture, fixtures, and accessories
- Attend meetings with clients, builders, and vendors as necessary
- Manage all verbal and written client communication for assigned projects, including preparation of regular client update emails
- Additional duties as assigned
To succeed as a Lead Designer with EuroStyle, the Lead Designer should, at minimum, possess the below experience/skill set:
- At least 5 years’ residential interior design experience; strong execution experience required.
- Must have current knowledge of premium interior knowledge
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans required
- Strong ethics and discretion – many of our clients are high profile individuals who value their privacy
- Organized and self-driven, ability to work with little to no supervision while keeping projects moving forward and on schedule
- Strong work ethic, reliable, and dependable
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Salary And Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience;
- Working with a team of experts at EuroStyle, who understand the implementation of projects according to international 5* standards
Workplace: EuroStyle Joint Stock Company – 77 Nguyen Thai Hoc, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi.
Submit Resume and Relevant Portfolio to: HR@eurostyle.com.vn